08 March 2007

I'm adding a link at the right to Jim Tantillo's Nature and Culture class blog. I took the class the Spring of my freshman year at Cornell when it was still titled, "People, Values, and Natural Resources." I like the new title, though. It was one of the most useful courses in the Natural Resources major, and one of my favorite classes at Cornell. Join me in the discussion!

I met with Jim when I was in Ithaca for a stint a few weeks ago. He had great advice on pursuing graduate work in environmental ethics. I've finally realized that I can go to graduate school and study something other than science. Very exciting times in the life of this lab and field weary biologist. Just imagine: getting paid (however little) to read, learn, think! And all without a micro-balance or repipetter in sight . . .